Ex”tra, n. Something in addition to what is due, expected, or customary…
Thought all you photo-loving folks might like to participate in a give-away.
What’s a give-away and how does it work?
It’s something we sewers do from time to time. And what better thing to give away than a boot, as in “made for walking” and taking lots of great photos. (Unless you’d like a pattern to sew!)
This boot isn’t quite made for walking. It’s more an ornament or pin cushion ~ hand embroidered & stuffed by me own ickle digits in a pet-free, smoke-free environment.
here’s how the give-away works ~
- The give-away is open to anyone in the world.
- Leave a Comment if you want to be included.
- One day next week I’ll grab a hand full of buttons, toss them on a flat surface, and count them. Then I’ll see who has the Comment that matches the number.
- I’ll announce the winner next Friday, and also put a comment in their web site’s About section.
- After I receive a mailing address, the ornament will be mailed to the lucky winner.
Good luck, everyone!
Link to WordPress Challenge here.