Just as I was leaving the blogosphere for work (drat!) pommepal of a favourite blog (gypsy life) sent me an award. I was gobsmacked. Flummoxed. Tremendously humbled, and sincerely grateful. Things are slowly getting sorted, and it’s past time to acknowledge the honour and pass it on.
Pommepal has the most interesting blog that chronicles her and her significant other’s travels around Australia. They have adventures & explorations, meet wonderful people, taking fascinating and lovely (sometimes lively) photos (& videos) of all kinds of interesting places and things they see during their jaunts. Do drop by and visit her site any time you need a lift of soul and/or spirit!
A huge Thank You to pommepal!
Now the rules…
- Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award. Done!
- Answer 10 questions. Below
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read, provide links to these nominated blogs, & kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated. Done & below!
- Include the award logo within your blog post. Done!
- Your favourite colour? Yellow-orange… no, green… er, red?
- Your favourite animal? Don’t have one as they’re all unique & special
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Water
- Facebook or Twitter? Neither
- Your favourite pattern? Curves
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Either 😉
- Your favourite number? Don’t have one… terribly boring, I know…
- Your favourite day of the week? Don’t have one… terribly boring, I know…
- Your favourite flower? Roses, as there are so many varieties, colours, scents
- What is your passion? Colour-fabric-texture, sewing, photography, people
10 (sewing) blogs I follow, in no particular order.
I browse my bookmarked blog folder rather than using an rss feed, so please don’t be insulted if I haven’t signed up for your blog. I do read these all the time, as well as an eclectic mix of others, sometimes lurking, sometimes commenting, but ❤❤always❤❤ deeply appreciative!
- Cul de Sac
- Pillows a-la-Mode
- Kitty’s Drawings
- My Happy Sewing Place
- The Makings of an Urban Rustic
- SewVera Venus
- Knitted Notes
- This Old Life
- Puu’s Door of Time